Our Vision for America is a country where every child is healthy, safe, and thriving; where all children develop to their potential, supported by family and community; where all children are nurtured, getting what they need to succeed; where all children grow into responsible adults who are able to make positive contributions to family and society.
Our Mission is protecting children, preserving families, and strengthening the communities we serve.
Our Most Important Assets
- The thousands of children and families we love, serve, and learn from everyday
- The inspired vision and community leadership provided by our Board of Directors
- The professional ability and selfless dedication of our staff and foster parents
- The compassion and generosity of our community friends, donors, and volunteers
- Our ongoing partnerships with government agencies, community leaders, and child advocacy organizations in meeting the needs of those we exist to serve