Our Treatment Philosophy
- Every person deserves to be treated with kindness, dignity, and mutual respect.
- Treatment interventions should address the reasons for referral as described in the treatment plan goal, and apply the most effective methods available.
- Treatment of troubled children should be conducted within the context of their families, and treatment of families should be conducted within the context of their cultures and communities.
- A safe, loving, permanent home is the ideal living environment for every child. A caring, responsive community is the ideal support for every family in need.
- Troubled children should have access to the full array of services they need to improve, provided in the least restrictive, most normative environment possible.
- Individuals are responsible for their own choices, behaviors, and personal growth, and should participate in the planning and evaluation of the services they receive.